50 NATURAL AND CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
IN THE MAJESTIC PARADISE OF PLAYA DEL CARMEN - MEXICO
Have fun in more than 50 attractions of nature and culture for the whole family
with the entrance to Xcaret park.
Spend a whole day through underground rivers, jungle and the Caribbean Sea.
Admire Mayan vestiges and fall in love with Mexico with its food,
their dances and the presentation of Xcaret México Espectacular,
with more than 300 artists on stage.
Xcaret Park, the experience in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
IT INCLUDES :
- Tours in three underground rivers (includes security bag during the tour).
- The presentation of Xcaret México Espectacular.
- Access to the beach, the cove and natural pools.
- Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Park and the Aviary.
- Children's World, a fun space only for the little ones.
- Equestrian Show, Papantla Flyers and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Path of the tropical forest.
- Life jackets and floating tires.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- You must bring your proof of purchase printed.
- Wear comfortable beach clothes and a bathing suit. Bring a towel and an extra change of clothes.
- Your sunscreen and bronzer should only contain titanium oxide
and zinc oxide for use in the park.
- In case of not meeting this requirement, at the entrance there is a module where you can
exchange your sunscreen for a chemical-free sample;
your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs, do some Optional Activity
or acquire the photos of your visit.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
- FREE ENTRY FOR CHILDREN 1-4 YEARS OLD
- Date changes are not allowed on the same day of your visit.
- Reservations canceled more than two days before the arrival date
are subject to a 15% charge for administrative expenses.
- Cancellations from 2 to 0 days before the arrival date, or in case of no-show,
they will not be refundable.
- It is not possible to change the date on the same day as your visit.